do the tickets cost?
* Adult / Registered Disabled adult including carer .. £45
* 13-17yrs / Registered Disabled 13-17yrs including carer .. £20
* 12 yrs & under….FREE / Registered Disabled 12 yrs & under including carer
Do you sell day tickets?
Solarsphere is a weekend event. We will only put day tickets
on sale if we have room to do so. If this is possible we will only
release them one week before the event.
What do I get for my money?
* Entrance to our relaxed, intimate festival in beautiful
* All talks (arrive early to secure seat, sometimes it’s standing
* Live music
* Solar observing workshop (weather permitting)
* Dark sky observing workshop (weather permitting)
* Selection of workshops (some free, some with small charge)
* Camping included (plus parking by tents)!
* Use of showers
Where can I buy tickets?
* Ticketline (easy online payment plus booking fee)
* From us! (cheque or bank transfer only) Please email for details
(please add £2 to the total ticket fee to cover P&P).
. Can I buy tickets for someone else who is
travelling separately from me?
Yes, but please ensure the person has been given their ticket before
arriving onsite as nobody will be allowed onsite without a valid
In the unlikely event that the Festival is cancelled there will be a
FULL refund of the face value of the Ticket minus booking fee.
Solarsphere will not be
responsible for the reimbursement of transport or accommodation
Tickets given as prizes or gifts in competitions and promotion hold
no monetary value and cannot be refunded in any circumstance.
The Line up may be subject to change in the case of a speaker / band
cancelling due to unforeseen circumstances, in that case another
speaker / band would be booked in their place of a similar calibre